Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Goodbye Mr. Wrong- Learning to Live, Laugh and Love Again


Isn’t that a great title for my new 8 week course? Thanks to Kerrianne Cartmer-Edwards, the Kickass Branding Coach from England for helping me with a name. Kerrianne was my amazing roommate at a 3 day training event in California last week. I felt a little overwhelmed at the event, and it wasn't until a few days after I got home that I realized the gifts I received. The biggest gift was the incredible people I met- a few whom I have talked to on the phone, others I have read their words, no one I had met in person. It was wonderful to meet them- people from Canada, the US, Sweden, England and Australia.

I often think of the blessings and incredible gifts that greet me on a daily basis, and started thinking of all the incredible gifts I've received in the past few months. For instance, the night I flew home my suitcase decided to stay in San Francisco. I had a meltdown when I realized my car and apartment keys were in the suitcase!  Angie, a woman I never met before, lent me her car to use until my bag flew in a few hours later. What an Earth Angel! Another fabulous woman, Wendy Howard, from the UK, partnered up with me to do a teleseminar series (that will happen in January, more on that later). I am feeling so very blessed by all the incredible goodness and love that surrounds me! I am now getting ready to fly up to Fort McMurray to spend the holidays with my sons, daughters-in-law and four grandkids, and truly feeling blessed to have such loving family and friends.

I was thinking of people who have recently left their partner who may be having a very difficult time at this time of year and wondering what I could do to support them. If that is you, I decided to open up eight complimentary half hour coaching sessions this Thursday Dec 19th  and 8 sessions on Thursday January 2nd to help you with an easier transition through the holidays and coming New Year. We’ll talk, and you will receive an idea or two to help you move forward through the holiday season.  Please email me at normareid@telus.net if you are interested. If you know of someone who is recently separated and having a difficult time, please forward this onto them and have them contact me.  

In the words of Bob Hope, "My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?"

Wishing you a holiday season filled with love, light and laughter.

No comments: